want to be on the web? willing to help artists for less

Hi,

I hope its okay to send this but I'm going to figure yes since I'm offering
to help you out.

I recently started a Full-service web development and commercial
photography company (see http://www.soroswebdevelopments.com) and one
of my major goals is to help artist become accessible via the internet.

If you are interested in outreach, promotions, and sales, please email me
seperately at info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  NOW HERE'S HOW I CAN HELP!

Since I'm also an artist (www.joshuasoros.com), I understand that life is
rough.  Therefore, if it isn't feasible for you to pay full price, then
I'm willing to work out discounts/art exchanges, etc. for your website.
(Please be honest though, because I am also a starving artist!)

Okay, thats enough for the listserve.  if you have any other question, you
can email me (please don't respond to the listserve)

Sincerely,

Joshua

--
Joshua Soros
Soros Photography and Installations

work: (831) 706-2-NET (2638)
fax:    (831) 475-8548

Photographic and Installations Art:
www.joshuasoros.com
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Web Creation, Marketing, Management & Commercial Photography: