Gallery comments

Ooops.  I sent this flower photograph in before noticing I had the bloom on its side.

Howard Leigh
Protest at Westminster:  If only all protests could be so orderly.  Were people allowed to go behind the barrier and talk to the people protesting?  I guess not or the barrier would not be there.  The most interesting part of the image for me is the cluster of men to the left of the policeman.  I'm wondering what they are talking about, they look so deep in thought.  (They are probably deciding what to have for lunch {:->).

Pini Vollach
Stairs:  Like you, Pini, my attraction to photography evolved from my fascination with shadows and black and white photography.  The steps make for an interesting checkerboard pattern.  Would it be a stronger photograph if the right hand side of the photo was cropped so only the dark step pattern showed on that side?  The bar and light on the right are a little distracting.  It could just be me.

Marilyn
"Take into account that great love and great achievement involve great risk."
The Dalai Lama

Visit Bartholomew's Buttons Storefront:  www.lulu.com/content/303462