archive prints from digital files

Hi there,
I'm starting to sell some of my pictures through gallerys and I'm getting asked a lot of questions about how long images will last before they start to fade, up till now I have been using Lambda prints from RGB files, but the printer I use can give me no guaranty on how long the image will last, just wondering if anyone can give me any advice on the best way to get a print from a digital file which will last around 40 to 50 years.

Thanks for your time...

Andrew Brooks

www.andrewbrooksphotography.com