Re: "The Lulu Method"

>>>In any case, I think I (we) got a pretty good deal and appropriate quality. Not
sure what else you want to know. I am personally working on putting some old
notes of mine along with some articles and papers related to strip panoramic and
peripheral, etc. processes and techniques online as another Lulu book. >>>

I talk to quite a few Lulu Press users and in most cases, they get the idea to write a book, discover Lulu, and later complain how "bad" the book looks. They think a LP book should look as good as a traditionally published book.

You get what you pay for and if you want the highest quality, it is going to arrive at a price. I have worked around some amazing print shops (Moench Letter Service, for example). A wonderfully printed, high quality is going to cost you money.

I looked at the PDF, and it looks nice. For what LP offers, it is a good value.

Bob

,,,