"The Lulu Method"

I have received (June 7,2006) the book “PhotoForum on the Internet” (Only 5 days from Lulu to my house in Madrid-Spain!)

The book was shipped by Lulu on Friday, June 2, 2006. (Too much time – 17 days – from the order reception in Lulu to the delivery moment). My order was sent on May 14, 2006.

I think that the book quality is better than my expectative, both for the photos itself and for the paper and edition characteristics.

I am happy with the book and I am thinking in a new personal editorial project. So, I would like your opinion about "The Lulu Method", especially the Andres opinion.

Thanks

PS: When I write in English I finish with a big doubt: Somebody understand something of my text?