Re: scanners

I have a Nikon Coolscan 9000 ED. (For film)
It's very good indeed.

Herschel

Shyrell Melara <shyrellmelara@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Lea,

What is your choice of scanner and does it scan negatives? I want to archive my kids pictures but would rather scan the negs. Some of the prints are very old.

What scanner do all the rest of you use?

Thanks,

Shyrell

---------------------------------
Melara Photography Studios