This week's gallery

Here's my quick take on this weeks gallery.

Pini Vollach
I see this landscape as an abstract with those fluid lines intersected by all the perpendicular little posts.  Fine composition with an almost dizzying view point.  Well done.  Would love to see you do this one in black and white.

Per Ofverbeck
Love the color of these hairy little beauties.  The hairy texture makes a good contrast against the smooth inside of the flowers.  Great backlighting accentuates the hair (in lack of a better word for it). Just a great macro!

D. L. Shipman
You are showing fantastic detail and color. The different textures are just amazing, and the little yellow on the tongue is the icing on the cake.  Mother Nature did a great job with those birds and you depict it perfectly.

Charles Diaz
A book cover for "Wuthering Heights" was the first thing that came to mind - a stark and lonely crossing of the road.  The black and white is perfect for the subject and you found just the right tonal values.

Morley Roberts
He scares me... the gesture and the dead serious look in his eyes, even the grumpy looking bunny are in stark contrast to the happy face paint of a clown.  Very interesting and the execution is flawless.

Elson T. Elizaga
The yummy looking detail of the meat would frighten a vegetarian to death - ah, fibers of flesh on a plate surrounded by a sauce made of its fluids.  :)  Almost too much information even for an avid meat eater like me.  "Butcher's Best"  - well done - pardon the pun.

Gregory David Stempel
Love it - I almost can hear them think - amazing what you put in this photo.  Love the little movement of the hand on the keyboard, the concentration on their faces.  Good stuff!

All in all - another great week in the Photoforum Gallery!  Sorry I couldn't find anything to gripe about, but it's all sugar and lots of spice this week.

Have a good week all, and thanks for the kind words about my amateurish work - means a lot coming from the pros.

Renate

Check  out http://www.imagesbyrenate.com