Re: My 2nd exhibition (instead of a press release)

Thanks, Shyrell!

No, the paper was regular roll paper for Epson printer, but I have used software graphics. Some say it is cheap, but I like to add a little bit here and there occasionally. I tried to do this in my youth with paper and film as well, but now it is more pleasant for my old bones ;) In winter scenes I have my mind more straightforward and clear and it works better. I have created a (really morbid) slide show with lots of these pictures (plus some more) to retain the memory of my departed best friend (using "Marooned" by Pink Floyd with it). But with the present exhibition I try to get rid of the mood.

Peeter