Re: This week's gallery

as do I...is there a plug-in higlight tool, or setting
to the lasso, that really gets into the edges of the
image and seperates things (i'm handicapped with a
touch pad mouse on my laptop)?  i'm not so hot with PS
either and would like this ability...i'm currently
working with PS7...my source for the more recent
package has mysteriously vanished

--- DSmall9917@xxxxxxx wrote:
but I still have to hone my PS  skills

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham