Re: Gallery Comments

....looked pretty good on my Apple
monitor....I've been told there are differences between PC and Mac
monitors with images being darker on PC's..

Really, this reputed systematic difference between Mac´s and PC´s is mostly history now... Mac monitors *used to* be set to gamma 1.8, while PC´s were set to gamma 2.2, which made a distinct diffewrence. However, nowadays most Mac users do calibrate for gamma 2.2 (in recognition of the sad fact that most monitors are optimized for PC ´s, and most users were looking at your pics om PC systems). In a correctly calibrated and fully colour managed system, the initial gamma setting is "calibrated away" in any case. Ideally), a correctly edited and tagged image should look identical on any calibrated and colour managed system, whether Mac or PC. We all know how far we still are from that ideal....

Per Öfverbeck
http://ofverbeck.se

"In a world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates?"