Re: Gallery Comments

At 12:12 -0500 5/27/06, David Dyer-Bennet wrote:
How does the left wing look relative to the rest of the butterfly toyou? Better/worse, same/different? I'm not at all sure I *know* what's going on, just poking around looking for more info

I assume we're talking about the fore wings.....the right is definitely different from the left...I think it was catching the light differently so it's a little washed out compared to the left wing especially along the trailing edge....the hind wings look pretty much the same.....