Re: Photoforum group book - repost of where to get it

Andy,

I guess the pdf-version will be mostly seen by forum-members (who can't wait for the "real" book) anyway, so the clickability of the urls is just a nice added benefit.

In any case: thanks for this great project, it really shows the immense scope of this group!

Laurenz
http://www.travelphoto.net/