Re: Photoforum group book - repost of where to get it

2006/5/3, Pini Vollach <pinimage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
On the PDF most of the URL's are working as a link but not all of them.

????? Andrew Davidhazy:

He is right. For example, when I click on "pinimage.com" on page 48, nothing happens, however when you click on the other links (for example mine on page 42 :-) ), you are directly taken to the web page.
I guess, this may be related to the fact that the "pinimage.com" reference lacks the "www".