Re: Photoforum group book - repost of where to get it

I can't find the file that has Andy's posted with the direct link to our book at LuLu. Would you mind to post that direct link again?

I think that everything is OK and that you all can get a free PDF download of the book or purchase a printed copy for $17.43 (not including shipping, etc.).

Go here to check it out: http://www.lulu.com/content/294449

BTW, I found 4 (four!) instances of where http:// was included in a URL thus breaking with general layout template ... oh, well! :)

Again, congratulations everyone and thanks for preparing your materials so well that very little adjusting had to be done as the book came together!

Andy