Re: Photoforum group book is available for free download or purchase

Lulu ask me first $8 for shipping one book, then I changed to 5 books and the shipping went down to $4 each But for my surprize, I tried another way of shipping, and one of the options was: "SuperSaver" and the cost was: $0.00 !
I choose this option and now I hope it will work.
BTW - I was looking for explanations on Lulu's web site for this SuperSaver but only found that it is possible when all the books have the same address for shipping.

Pini

????? Herschel Mair:
Hi Andy,
Firstly. Your a star!
From concept to complete in a wink of an eye with ANDY'S ACME BOOK-A-MATIC
Nary a hitch !
Well Done!!!
When do you forsee getting the book on Amazon?
I have a special arrangement with Amazon UK and I only pay a flat rate of about $3.00 per shipment. (We buy a lot of books for the college) The cost at Lulu is $55.00 a book including shipping!!! (I ordered one anyway of course)
Life in the boondox ???????
Herschel

*Herschel Mair
*Head of the Department of Photography,