Re: Photoforum group book is available for free download or purchase

Pini. I think the "Super saver option is only for United States orders.
There is a specific shipping deal called "International;" if you're outside the US.

herschel

Pini Vollach <pinimage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Lulu ask me first $8 for shipping one book, then I changed to 5 books
and the shipping went down to $4 each
But for my surprize, I tried another way of shipping, and one of the
options was: "SuperSaver" and the cost was: $0.00 !
I choose this option and now I hope it will work.
BTW - I was looking for explanations on Lulu's web site for this
SuperSaver but only found that it is possible when all the books have
the same address for shipping.

Herschel Mair
Head of the Department of Photography,
Higher College of Technology