Installing Adobe Reader

Wonderful book. I'm happy to have gotten something in to be a part of it all. Over time, I'm sure to find time to comment on the great contributions.

One question, if someone might know . . . about the Adobe reader . . . what's the Active-X all about? Is it necessary with Norton, Microsoft's denzions of security protections, and my ISP's firewall, too?

How do I get Active-X off my computer?

Steve Shapiro