Re: Photoforum group book is available for free download or purchase

So, how do we get the free download?

S. Shapiro
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2006 10:08 AM
Subject: RE: Photoforum group book is available for free download or purchase

I have placed my order.

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrew
Davidhazy
Sent: 02 May 2006 16:24
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students

I think that everything is OK and that you all can get a free PDF download
of
the book or purchase a printed copy for $17.43 (not including shipping,
etc.).

Go here (I hope) to check it out: http://www.lulu.com/content/294449

The book at this time has an ISBN number assigned to it but it is not
available
for distribution through Amazon because I thought we should keep the prices
as
low as possible for everyone. To enable distribution through Amazon the
price
would have to be raised a few dollars and then the PDF would also have a
price
attached to it.

I propose keeping the price as low as possible for now and in a couple of
weeks
raise the price to comply with the minimum pricing structure that would make

Lulu and Amazon happy. I really don't want to get into a discussion of money
if
at all possible.

Congratulations everyone and thanks for participating in this project!

Andy