Re: fonts

hi,

yes, to write with.

greek was my first language, here in the states.
father was from kalamata, mother's family from mani.
they met here.

he shortened our name to make things easier.

so, my real name is nicolacopoulos.

thanks, i look forward to the font !

On May 4, 2006, at 5:17 AM, Kostas Papakotas wrote:

now...i guess you mean font to write with and not read the on screen....

honestly i do not know for sure....especially since you are using a Mac

i have downloaded some greek fonts (to write with) - other the windows packaged ones - from sites i found when googled "Greek Fonts". I do not recall if there were other options than .ttfs

I believe Mac uses another system.
But if .ttfs is OK for you i can zip what fonts i have and e-mail them.

Now...if you are interested reading Greek texts with the G5 i really cannot help you.

How come you know greek? husband, studies, interest?

Marjorie Nichols <marjorie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> έγραψε:
yasou ! kai bravo.

how do you get the greek font besides being in greece ? i'm on a G5.
the old OS 8 had the font but not this 10.3.

mariwo

No matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the other side of the fence...
kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteetharticles

<x-tad-smaller> Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!</x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller> Βαρεθήκατε τα ενοχλητικά μηνύ ματα (spam); Το Yahoo! Mail διαθέτει την καλύτερη δυνατή προστασία κατά των ενοχλητικών μηνυμάτων </x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller>http://login.yahoo.com/config/mail?.intl=gr</x-tad-smaller><x-tad-smaller> </x-tad-smaller>