Re: copyright infringement advice...

I haven't seen the magazine, but I suspect that I did not receive a photo credit.

That's a lot of thinking & anguishing for an easily checked fact to go unchecked.

One thing courts in America look for is whether/not you exhausted available remedies before you showed-up in court.

For example, if the picture *was* published, you ought to ask the magazine to publish the correcting credit. Maybe you can get them to publish a few other pix of yours as friendly compensation. Be nice.

Cheers,

/s/ Michael Storch

Ask not what your laptop can do for you,
Ask what you can do with your necktop.