Re: High Speed Camera Application for new user

ing tdtran tran <tdtran_84@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

> The intended application for the camera is to capture the movement of the
> vehicle as it moves on the road.  I would like to capture it's bouncing
> motion due to the road surface.

sorry for the delay, the email server here has been ratted for the last few
days

..wondering - is photography the best technique for determining this
variable?

you may be better served mounting some sort of sensor on the wishbones or
spring struts and measuring the change in height against the underbody V
distance at various speeds.

I'm sure even a sliding variable resistor could be used with a linkage to
the body, with the results recorded realtime through the soundcard input of
a laptop, or even one of those logging multimeters.

just a thought..

?