Re: please take me off this list

My sentiments and concerns are the same as Bob´s.   NO Yahoo - please!

Per Öfverbeck
http://ofverbeck.se

"In a world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates?"

23 apr 2006 kl. 12.40 skrev Bob Talbot:

Nearly every other one of mine has
gone to Yahoo and lets them do all the work, which is also possible
with this one although not widely known.

Yum yum ...

Yahoo ... yes, I love all the adverts and the spam that comes with
those lists - NOT!

One thing in favour of good "old fashioned" Listserv is that I've not
ended up on a single junkmail list as a result of my subscriptions to
PF.

Oh and it's nice to be able to opt for plain text