Re: please take me off this list

This is getting to be quite a study in sociology, hey guys! I sometimes wonder whether these folks who want poor Andy to do their housekeeping for them have maids, or secretaries and bass all the pucks to them in their personal lives..

On the other side, a listserv is a pretty old fashioned way of maintaining a list at this point. Nearly every other one of mine has gone to Yahoo and lets them do all the work, which is also possible with this one although not widely known.

I'm just hoping Seth decided to participate. I don't recall seeing his "me too" and can't find one in my archives.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx