Re: please take me off this list

I have taken myself off the list more than once while changing email accounts. Just calm down, slow down and read the instructions word for word. It's all there.
Please don't take offence Seth. I'm glad you decided to stay. I mostly refer to the others who have been less than polite.
;-)

Shyrell
---
Melara Photography Studios