re: Gallery comments

Title: re: Gallery comments
At 10:04 -0700 4/16/06, Marilyn wrote:
Jim Snarski
Pipevine Swallowtail:  A beautiful shot, Jim.  Maybe it could be a bit more powerful if the it was cropped  to put the butterfly down and to the right more?  I visit Folsom whenever I go to visit my brother who is in Sacramento.  My parents lived in Folsom for many years and I enjoy going to "Old Folsom."  I spent many summers along the American River (I could walk to the river when I lived in Fair Oaks).

     thank you for your suggestion Marilyn and for taking the time to do a review...I like visiting Folsom as well...my older daughter, son-in-law and the three grandkids moved there from Santa Rosa where they could no longer afford to live...we almost always stroll "Old Folsom" when we go there and I like running along the American River...they have light rail there now and you can go from Folsom to Sacramento in about 45 minutes for less than 2 bucks....less than a buck if you're a senior....

Jim
Baja Oregon