Re: Large format luggage (in tune with Photo Vest)

I agree, I was thinking of Frith when I was writing my
post, in how he had to schlep all of his gear around
Egypt back in the good ol' days...though I bet he had
people carrying his stuff for him...Brady waited until
after the battles, but I'm certain he had to move
quickly at times too...but, me on the otherhand, i am
of the age of the remote control, airport people
conveyor belts, wifi, and luggage with wheels, though
i won't be happy until the star trek transporter is
put to use...i need a good bag, in the $100-200 range
(or cheaper if possible)

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman9/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39666/*http://beta.messenger.yahoo.com/>