Large format luggage (in tune with Photo Vest)

While we're on the subject of convenient carry-all, I'm going to be in the market for an ergonomic carry system for my 5x7 arca swiss and film holders.  If it comes with tripod solutions as well, gosh...Trompin' 'round the desert with a brief case, shoulder bag, and tripod is simply a pain in the patootey and discourages me from shooting as much as i'd like to.  Any suggestions?

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham