From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of mario_f_pires
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 4:00 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: RE: any Judges Out There?

Another thing i might sugest, is the cliché factor.

When one has seen countless landscapes, nudes, portraits, etc, over the
years, some aproaches just dont make your stare at the photo, you just look
at it and say "next". But there are others that stop you and make look
closer and those are the ones that you should consider.

Mário Pires

http://www.retorta.net

http://www.esteticafotografica.net

  _____