From: Marilyn
Sent: Apr 10, 2006 9:15 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: any Judges Out There?

For those of you who have ever acted as judges for photography shows - would you be willing to share with me (so I can share with my class) what you look for when judging photographs, please?

What makes a ribbon winning photograph?

Thank you in advance.

Marilyn

"Share your knowledge.  It's a way to achieve immortality."

The Dalai Lama