Sent: Sunday, April 09, 2006 8:29 PM
Subject: Re: No more Tiff

12 is the jpeg level with the smallest amount of compression, and concomitant loss, offered by Photoshop.

Yes, it's now possible to save tiffs with layers, although I think that didn't come in until Photoshop CS. I don't know what the difference is between saving a layered tif and a layered psd file.

EXIF is the acronym for something which relates to data about the camera settings when the shot was made. The camera collects that info and embeds it in the file. I guess it's not there with film, right someone?
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx