re: book appearance - the text page

At 18:16 -0400 4/5/06, Emily L. Ferguson wrote:
My idea was to let it go either way - those who wished to create their text pages could do so, and those who wished to let the gnomes take their text and put it into a uniform format could also do so.

Perhaps the unifying text element could be the font rather than the formatting? Perhaps the unifying element could simply be having the images on the recto and the text on the verso?

What do you all think?

I think it's a bit too much tweaking and would result in a confusing mish-mash of a book....I vote for keeping it simple and preserving a uniformity of appearance...and by default, elegance.....and thereby keeping the emphasis on the images....which I thought was the original idea....just my humble opinion

Jim
Baja Oregon