From: R V
Sent: Sunday, April 02, 2006 11:05 PM
Subject: Re: renate - how did you do that????

Well, thanks, what a nice compliment!
I had a beautiful sky somewhere on my harddrive and a nice flower...
good shot, but who needs another "purdy" flower ?  So I put the two
together, and, with a lot of tweaks with Photoshop and a great plug-in
called Neatimage made them live in harmony with each other.
I have to resort to things like this, since I only own a lowly Canon
G5 and am still working on a proper DSLR.  You can see more of my
strange musings on my website http://www.imagesbyrenate .  Shameless
self-promotion, I know.... :)
Have a nice Sunday!
Renate

--
Those who can laugh without cause have either found the true meaning
of happiness or have gone stark raving mad.