Re: renate - how did you do that????

You are right, Pini.  The G5 is a great camera - the best in its class
in my humble opinion.
I very much agree also with the problem of PF, but I've learned to
avoid it to a degree and manage to fix the rest.
All in all I am very satisfied with it, and, after all, it's the
operator, not only the equipment, which makes a good photograph.  :)
Renate