Re: Want to participate in a PhotoForum group book?

>>>There is no printing cost per se. This company prints on a per request basis and
charges a fee to the buyer for this. So, in a way, each person that buys a book
pays for the printing of one book. A 100 page 7x9 inch book in color costs about
$20 ... roughly, if my memory serves me right. In our case this would acomodate
about 45 members @ 2 pages apiece.>>>

A few questions. Sorry if I missed something.

What are your goals? Will the book be sold just to members or is a commercial release to the bookstores in the plans.

What POD printer/publisher will be used? There is one specific publisher I refuse to care about for moral reasons and sporadic quality. Do we order from you or some other way, like a web site?

Will there be text, photographer biographies, other stuff?

Bob