Re: Want to participate in a PhotoForum group book?

Shyrell, you said: And I'd be willing to purchase one copy of the book to help offset
the cost of printing.

There is no printing cost per se. This company prints on a per request basis and charges a fee to the buyer for this. So, in a way, each person that buys a book pays for the printing of one book. A 100 page 7x9 inch book in color costs about $20 ... roughly, if my memory serves me right. In our case this would acomodate about 45 members @ 2 pages apiece.

There are also no design/set-up fees as I propose to do that myself assisted by my cadre of gnomes, goblins and elves, etc.

:)
Andy