Re: Want to participate in a PhotoForum group book?

Hi Andy,

I love the idea. It's been a while since I've looked into copy right laws, but there is what's called "one time print rights". This is where the publisher obtains the rights to print the photo once. Then the original copy right reverts back to the photographer. As for the completed book, it can be copy righted by registering it through the Library of Congress. It used to be $10.00 to register one completed work. I'm sure it's way more now, but I'd be willing to contribute to that. And I'd be willing to purchase one copy of the book to help offset the cost of printing. Let us know what you decide.

Thanks,

Shyrell
---
Melara Family Photography