Re: Not netscape try Mozilla

Bob wrote:

Howard wrote:

Netscape did drop its composer window but Mozilla (which is better) still has its: http://www.mozilla.org
It's also an excellent browser and email client.

8<  snip

Howard

One important thing.....

The Mozilla.org email is Thunderbird. Also very good and free to download.....

Bob
An alternative for those who like the Netscape suite idea now is Seamonkey. Mac users may like this. I switched from Netscape to Mozilla to Seamonkey and they all look the same. I have some small issues with Seamonkey but I think they will be worked out soon. It has the composer feature like Netscape.
Don

--
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell