RE: pornography and nude photography

you, sir, have a lot of time on your hands...can i
recommend some reading for you?  Mark Leyner, my
cousin, my gastroenterologist; or thetherballs of
bougainville

--- Chris <nimbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Chris.
>

> I believe the college was prosecuted for sex with
> teenagers (not under
> age) and the photographic staff have nearly all been
> replaced.
>
> The photographic classes are more regular now but
> nude photography is as
> popular as it was and boys will be boys.
>
> Another art college in the area where life studies
> are being offered, well
> I left one class because the teacher, a lady, was
> getting decidedly fruity
> and the model was making eyes and looked like she
> would present.
>
> Unfortunately when human beings expose their skin,
> this skin expanse sends
> a signal to the observers brain saying "mate" and
> all of us find it
> difficult to stop.
>
> I found this in hospital, I was in for an
> angioplasty and during the
> recovery I had to be fixed in a compromising
> position and two young lady
> nurses lost control.  They were prosecuted by the
> hospital but I refused
> to charge them with anything as I think I understand
> the body a bit.
>
> I have found this in hospital where I went for an
> exercise test and also
> during the recovery stage of a serious heart attack.
>
> I won't go into details, but my life has been spent
> working with young
> women and I have learned self control.
>
> I do know how ladies feel a bit and in my job in a
> girls' school, I have
> been asked by the pupils to ... well basically we
> are all the same.  I
> know that teenagers draw their bottoms and the girls
> draw girls' bottoms,
> boys draw boys bottoms.
>
> When you get married or you have a girl friend you
> find out what they
> think about and I was never really surprised.
>
> Religious leaders use this instinct to control
> people and our religion is
> strongly influenced by our sexuality.
>
> Crucifixion is very sexy for a girl if the subject
> is male and visa versa
> and of course for other men it is total victory of
> the submission of their
> enemy.
>
> Many of our religious symbols are based on our sexy
> bodies.
>
> In fact I hold a similar opinion of many cultures
> that if you photograph a
> person you have captured part of their soul and so I
> never photograph any
> of my lady friends or and man friends either and I
> do not like being
> photographed myself.
>
> I had a lady friend who belonged to this sort of
> culture (Hindu) and I
> destroyed a photograph I took of her to make her
> happy.
>
> It is not only Hindus who have this idea and even
> westerners think like
> this, most people do not like their photo taken as
> in the street and when
> [...]

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham