RE: pornography and nude photography

Chris.

I believe the college was prosecuted for sex with teenagers (not under
age) and the photographic staff have nearly all been replaced.

The photographic classes are more regular now but nude photography is as
popular as it was and boys will be boys.

Another art college in the area where life studies are being offered, well
I left one class because the teacher, a lady, was getting decidedly fruity
and the model was making eyes and looked like she would present.

Unfortunately when human beings expose their skin, this skin expanse sends
a signal to the observers brain saying "mate" and all of us find it
difficult to stop.

I found this in hospital, I was in for an angioplasty and during the
recovery I had to be fixed in a compromising position and two young lady
nurses lost control.  They were prosecuted by the hospital but I refused
to charge them with anything as I think I understand the body a bit.

I have found this in hospital where I went for an exercise test and also
during the recovery stage of a serious heart attack.

I won't go into details, but my life has been spent working with young
women and I have learned self control.

I do know how ladies feel a bit and in my job in a girls' school, I have
been asked by the pupils to ... well basically we are all the same.  I
know that teenagers draw their bottoms and the girls draw girls' bottoms,
boys draw boys bottoms.

When you get married or you have a girl friend you find out what they
think about and I was never really surprised.

Religious leaders use this instinct to control people and our religion is
strongly influenced by our sexuality.

Crucifixion is very sexy for a girl if the subject is male and visa versa
and of course for other men it is total victory of the submission of their
enemy.

Many of our religious symbols are based on our sexy bodies.

In fact I hold a similar opinion of many cultures that if you photograph a
person you have captured part of their soul and so I never photograph any
of my lady friends or and man friends either and I do not like being
photographed myself.

I had a lady friend who belonged to this sort of culture (Hindu) and I
destroyed a photograph I took of her to make her happy.

It is not only Hindus who have this idea and even westerners think like
this, most people do not like their photo taken as in the street and when
I take pictures like this I electronically alter the image so that they
cannot be recognised.

I ask permission, if I am close, then the person will often ask for what
use my snapshot. This is why I bought poser, so non real people can
feature in my scenes without hiring models and it is much cheaper.

Many plants, like orchids, mimic our sex organs and those plants are
conning us into propagating them, it goes throughout biology.  My family
has sexy lips and even fish like my sexy lips, but it took a long time to
find out why people like or dislike each other.

Marks or scars near the lips are very important as they are in a
signalling area of the body so a scar there makes people run away but
fleshy lips repel men, who find it a challenge, but women it is
attractive.

A man with 4 days beard who has not washed for the same time is very
attractive to ladies but repulsive and a challenge to another men and the
same is true if during conversation (the human display) a man shows
intelligence it is attractive to ladies and a challenge to men.

Even scientific thesis is a sexual display that if it is useful to other
men is attractive to them but it is a sexual attractant to ladies.

Much of our various religions use these symbols and interpret them as
spiritual manifestations and priests of various religions make studies of
them and the punishment "For unknown Knowledge" was dished out to ordinary
folk who had trespassed on this region.

If human beings were uncovered more often the erotic effect of photographs
disappears and in my experience drawing a nude model this effect
disappears in about 30 seconds but it is always nice to see them.

It might make people more sensible about sex if detailed pictures of male
and female genitals were displayed in public places, like the metro or on
buses or even in normal newspapers.

Sexual frustration and total lack of visible sex organs causes serious
psychological problems in men and women and ladies can die of sexual
frustration, rapists are often unmated men who cannot get enough sex
legitimately, and in my job where young men and women surrounded me, rape
was a common problem, the solution is actually quite simple as is the
formation of certain types of abscess in ladies.

So much of the human condition is caused by the insistence of religious
leaders "to cover up" and sexual abstinence and I know that young Moslems
are often very sexually frustrated and this can lead to violence as are
Catholics occasionally.

It is my opinion that mixed nudity should be encouraged to allow the
signalling areas of the rest of the body to be visible and this would make
a huge difference to human behaviour.

Murder and rape would be less common and sex offences would not occur, in
my opinion our leaderships are having sexual problems and our constant
state of warfare is the inevitable result.

Political gathering should be calmed by the effect of beautiful young nude
ladies serving tea.  It is wonderful sight to see the effect of a real
nude woman in a crowded male computer room all looking at pornographic
images on the internet.

Been there done that!

Chris.