Re: Starting Photo Business

Ah, the business card. Yup. totally important. Gave one away in the grocery store yesterday. One the day before at a meeting. The only reason you have business cards is to give them away as fast as you can!

I do think for the kind of business that Shyrell is looking for that joining one of those Business exchanging organizations is a really good idea. Chambers of Commerce where I live expect to take their digital point and shoots and do it themselves and pay accordingly.

Getting your information into the high school in time for senior portrait season is pretty important too.

And then, ultimately, developing a distinctive style that cannot be gotten at Wal*Mart studios.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx