RE: pornography and fine art nude ladies?

Thank you.

I went to a photography school locally and here the first thing taught was how to persuade people to strip and then how to get the shadows and highlights correct for the nude body both man and lady.

We were taught the use of various backgrounds and the measurements of light, the use of flash.  We were also taught how to photograph inaccessible areas of ladies bodies; I understand this was exceedingly distressing for the subjects, all of whom left the course saying they had been assaulted. I also left as I was made to pose nude tied to a wooden cross as if crucified and other nasty things were done to me.

One project was to …. Well it’s too nasty to go into it but it would do well on any porn site.  These photos were not allowed out of the college.  The studio was locked from 9:30 to 12 with absolutely no exceptions, we also did the page 3 girl there, she was promised £2000 for it but I don’t know if the young lady actually got the money.

They were just friends to me and nearly all of them were having breakfast on the roof of the world on 9-11 and those all died.

Nobody there was under 18.

I did some after the style of Newton and my model was shot as a traitor, all of us were shocked at this news.  While I waited for the return of my fee after complaining, I watched as a man dressed up as “the Royal Executioner” like in the Mikado G&S opera, tied to a chair a girl of 17, not known to me, tried for treason in 2 minutes and shot her with a silenced pistol.  Was I in Iraq under Saddam Hussein, no this is Britain 2000, under Queen Elizabeth II.  The world has gone mad.

All night the police sirens and helicopters turn round and round as something very nasty is going on, Britain at War – again.

I do miss them….

By the way, do you know what a 20 Megaton Hydrogen Bomb looks like, well next time I see one I’ll try to get a snap, it was just down the road from me…

You may have one near you?

Everything has gone mad.

Any room for me in the USA?

Chris.