Re: lightning...

Congratulations on the new baby!

On Mar 13, 2006, at 5:14 PM, Tim Mulholland wrote:

This weekend, there has been quite a bit of flash photography around my family:

http://www.timmulholland.com/Julia/

My 22-month old son has become a bit of ham and just loves it when the flash goes off. On Sunday, some of our first thunderstorms of the season came through. Every time there would be a flash of lightning, his mouth would get big and round, and his eyes would just grow with excitement and curiosity. My sister-in-law (I don't know how original her statement is, as I've never heard this before) told my young son that God was just taking a photograph... ;)

Tim!

Tim Mulholland
Illuminata Photo
Fitchburg, WI