Sent: Monday, March 13, 2006 4:03 PM
Subject: Re: lightning...

Tim Mulholland wrote:
This weekend, there has been quite a bit of flash photography around
my family:

http://www.timmulholland.com/Julia/

My 22-month old son has become a bit of ham and just loves it when the
flash goes off.  On Sunday, some of our first thunderstorms of the
season came through.  Every time there would be a flash of lightning,
his mouth would get big and round, and his eyes would just grow with
excitement and curiosity.  My sister-in-law (I don't know how original
her statement is, as I've never heard this before) told my young son
that God was just taking a photograph...   ;)

Tim!

I was always told that, and that the thunder was the angels bowling.......

BTW, I'm in my mid-sixties.......

Bob