Re: lightning...

New, at 22 months? When my first born was 22 months, he had two 10 month old sisters and another sister two months away! He was no longer new! Oh well, it's nostalgia, I guess. I was only into photography for my dissertation then, not the kind interesting to this group. But, the interesting thing is how we seek to indoctrinate children and "fold them into the fold." I guess it happened to me too. My parents were committed atheists, an accomplishment in the nineteen thirties.

Tim has a fast start on launching this child on a vibrant career in photography!

Roger

Roger Eichhorn
eichhorn@xxxxxx