Re: Bulk Photoshop

karl shah-jenner wrote:
Don:

: Bob, the first part of my message said "if you have a question" because I
agree with you.  If the first message gives relevant details then the rest
of my post is superfluous, the answers should be  germane.

 However, it doesn't hurt if one is recommending software cold to mention
if it is platform specific.  Just trying to minimize unnecessary repeated
short back and forth Q and A.  Quite a few times I have seen the suggestion
"use irfanview" for an answer to a question that may not have been asked by
a Windows user. I don't expect anyone to worry whether their answer is for
everyone but we can be more to the point, don't you think?  And if
promoting freeware is important to you that is a separate issue.  And, BTW,
I agree with you there also and use freeware quite a bit myself.

Sorry If I've upset Bill for suggesting that he look back at posts about
how to process using irfanview, FastStone  AND  CS

Further,

Sorry to have made suggestions how anyone wishing to use a program not
written for their OS  *could*  in fact find a way to use it.

Somehow I get the feeling that the inadequacies of email for conversations may have mucked this up. I see no need for apologies as your info was designed to be helpful and may be a boon to many. I just sent another email replying about the emulators and my experience with them. The fact they don't work out for me is due to my lack of ability with computers not anything you did. You are always very helpful and know what you are doing. I can't applaud your input anymore for fear of insulting others here. Again, the email conundrum, speed but not necessarily clarity.
Don
I think I will shut up now.

--
The art of living lies in a fine mingling of holding on and letting go.-- Havelock Ellis