Re: Bulk Photoshop

>Please bear in mind that, especially in the graphics field, a lot of
>people still use the Macs.  If you have a question, or a an answer, try

>to be a little more OS specific.

Don

Good sentiments but I think that the onus should be on the asker of the question
(to be specific about platform, OS, version etc) rather than every poor soul
who tries to answer. There are more people in the world using Linux (in all
its flavours) than Apple but do we give a damn?  Same for browsers, or for
people with stupid flash etc presentations that require you to install something
etc ...

I can't worry about whether any answer is approriate to every potential user:
hopefully it might get through sometimes that freeware can be excellent.
 You don't have to pay top money to get good results ...

Tiscali Broadband from 14.99 with free setup!