Re: Off topic, but I've just got to know

I was having trouble with my 3 1/2 disk a while back. I would drag and drop a file and it was supposed to work, but for some reason, just would not. So I started "cutting" and "pasting" instead. For some reason, this worked. Also had to make sure my file was not too big. Did you format the disk before saving and did you ckeck it right away? Sometimes those disks will wear out and you won't have a clue they're no good. I just don't ever use them any more.

NOTE to Andy-----
That message that looked like spam, I reported it as such without realizing that the PhotoForum list address was in the from line. If you get a warning from lycos, it was probably me. Sorry! I usually check more carefully than that. :-(

Shyrell

Melara Family Photography
Preserving Precious Memories...
http://shyrellmelara.tripod.com