Re: Bulk Photoshop

At 02:53 PM 2/28/2006, you wrote:
Hi all,

Is there a way to reduce the file size of say 200 images in one operation. I want to use these images on a webpage. I'm using Photoshop Elements.

Bill Ellis

I'm not sure about Elements but this is way you'd do it in Photoshop: Make an Action to reduce the file size. Save the Action as a Droplet. Drag the file folder of images to the Droplet. They'll all go through the Action and be saved at the new size.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com