Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 6:45 PM
Subject: Re: URGENT!!!!!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeff Spirer"

: You're using Outlook.  It takes about 90 seconds to set up a folder
: and filter that will put all the Photoforum messages into its own
: folder.  Then you don't have to sit and do anything, they just go
: somewhere else.  You can even filter them directly into the trash,
: although you might miss something worthwhile.

How to do as Jeff suggested:

hit contol + shift + e and select 'local folders', then give the new one a
name.

then go to tools> message rules> mail  and pick 'new'

tick the box beside 'where the from line contains people'

tick the box beside 'move it to the specified folder'

go to the lower pane and click the blue 'contains' and type rit

also choose the folder (PF)

Click OK, run it and it'll move all the PF stuff to the PF folder, click OK
again and that's that

Everything goes into the new folder.