RE: URGENT!!!!!

<----- Original Message -----

From: "Ana Adarve"

:

: PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW TO UNSUSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

: IT IS URGENT!

OK, TRY CLICKING THIS LINK!!!

http://tinyurl.com/c7gux

Another piece of brilliant sarcasm from the clever Karl. (Note: this is being sarcastic, but at least I’m honest about it.)  I’m amazed that you have the time to sit down and create these links. Do you actually know how to unsubscribe from this list?  Because the information supplied by the PhotoForum web site doesn’t help.  I’m still waiting for my emails sent 2 weeks ago to take effect.

I don’t have the time to sit and filter through the 20-50 emails that arrive in a day.  I’d rather be out there working.

So I understand your dilemma Ana.  Currently I’ve sent all the PhotoForum messages to the Junk Mail folder.

Best of luck.  Maybe there is someone out there who actually knows?